Our Commitment to Privacy
At Indigo Sandbox Outdoors, LLC, (“Indigo Sandbox” and “BulletTruck”) we respect the privacy of our online users.
We strive to safeguard any personal information you provide to us. The goal of this Privacy Notice is to inform you about the types of information that we may gather or collect from you in connection with your use of this website (“Website”). The Privacy Notice is also intended to explain the conditions under which we use and disclose that information, and your rights in relation to that information.
Changes to the Privacy Notice are discussed at the end of this document. Each time you use the Website, however, the current version of this Privacy Notice will apply. Accordingly, each time you use the Website you should check the date of this Privacy Notice (which appears at the end of the document) and review any changes since the last time you used the site.
Your Personal Information
Indigo Sandbox Outdoors, LLC’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide a relevant, enjoyable, and personalized website experience. Your data also helps us develop better products and services to meet your needs, customize communications to match your preferences, and help you complete online activities and transactions with Indigo Sandbox Outdoors, LLC.
Information You Provide
In order to interact with the Website, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information to us such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number. Additional information may be required for specific activities.
We request only the information reasonably necessary to provide our goods and services. You can choose not to provide this information but then you might not be able to participate in services or offerings.
Information We Collect
We use common internet technologies such as cookies and beacons to ensure the integrity of our site and to customize portions of the site for you. Additionally, we contract with third party service providers (collectively Indigo Sandbox Outdoors and its third party services providers “We”) which may also set cookies and beacons, including persistent cookies.
- to remember your country and language preferences
- to help keep track of temporary information such as downloaded recipes
- to remember you when you login to the places on our site that require registration
- to help us understand the size of our audience and traffic patterns
- to collect and record information about what you viewed on our website and what you viewed in our e-mail
- to manage and present site information appropriate for your browser and deliver information specific to your interests
We also place small “tracker gifs” or “beacons” on many of the pages on our Website. We use these beacons, in connection with cookies, to collect non-personal data on the usage of our site including, but not limited to, the date and time of the visit, the pages visited, the referring web page, the type of browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.), the type of operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac, etc.), the domain name of Internet service providers, and other non-personal information included in Google Analytics. This information is collected about thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole, in aggregate. Web beacons are not used to access or store your personal information.
Disabling Cookies and Beacons:
Session cookies we set expire and are deleted when you leave the Website. If you are uncomfortable with the collection of information gathered through the use of persistent cookies and beacons, you should disable these features through your browser preferences before accessing the Website; however, please understand this may limit the performance, functionality, and relevance of your experience on the Website. Your browser documentation should provide specific procedures for disabling cookie and beacon support.
We analyze IP addresses in aggregate for system administration purposes and to gather broad demographic information about our visitors. We do not link IP addresses to your computer’s User ID, with the following exception: when you place an order using our online checkout process we may record your computer’s IP address with your order to help us identify fraudulent credit card use. We may share this information with the financial institution that issued the credit card with which an order was placed or with law enforcement authorities if we determine, or are notified, that the use of the credit card was fraudulent.
Using Your Information
Indigo Sandbox Outdoors only uses your personal information to conduct business with you. Some examples include:
- creating and maintaining accounts
- processing, fulfilling, and following up on orders
- answering your e-mail
- communicating with you
- notifying you about promotions and other information regarding our products and services
- permitting the functionality of posting product reviews and questions and answers about products
This personal information is not publicly disclosed or displayed.
Indigo Sandbox Outdoors also uses this personal information to provide you with information related to your account, the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service and to personalize communications and your web experience.
Sharing Your Information
Your personally identifiable information will not be rented or sold to any third party. Indigo Sandbox Outdoors, LLC may share your personal information as follows:
- Law Enforcement: Indigo Sandbox Outdoors may disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons: to comply with any law, regulation or court order, to cooperate with government investigations, to help prevent fraud or when reasonably necessary to enforce or protect the rights of Indigo Sandbox Outdoors, third parties or the public at large. If you are located outside of the United States, please note that personal information you provide may be transferred to and stored in servers located in the United States and may be accessible to U.S. law enforcement and security authorities.
Your Choices about Receiving E-mail
- Indigo Sandbox Outdoors will give you an opportunity to let us know your preference regarding the receiving of promotional e-mail when you provide us with your personal information or when we send you e-mail. Promotional e-mail that you receive from Indigo Sandbox Outdoors or its affiliates will tell you how to decline receiving future promotional e-mails.
- Indigo Sandbox Outdoors may also send you e-mail with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you indicate you do not want to receive them.
- Finally, Indigo Sandbox Outdoors may send you e-mail about your orders or your account. These are transactional in nature—rather than promotional—and do not contain unsubscribe capability as we need to communicate to fulfill our business obligation with you.
Protecting Your Information
Indigo Sandbox Outdoors implements a variety of administrative, managerial, and technical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we strive to protect your personal information, you should safeguard and take steps to protect yourself on the Internet. Indigo Sandbox Outdoors disclaims any liability for security breaches related to the Website and makes no warranty for the security of personal information disclosed on the Website.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important, and those under the age of 13 are protected by federal law. For that reason, Indigo Sandbox Outdoors does not knowingly permit children under the age of 18 to become registered members of our site, or to buy goods and services on our site. Indigo Sandbox Outdoors does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 18, except with their parent’s express consent.
The Website contains links to and from other websites and Indigo Sandbox Outdoors is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Indigo Sandbox Outdoors encourages you to ascertain the privacy practices of those websites before you supply personally identifiable information.
How to Get in Touch
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when visiting the IndigoSandbox.com website, please contact us.
Reach us by e-mail
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Indigo Sandbox Outdoors reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any and all changes to the Website Privacy Notice will be reflected on this page and will apply only to information collected after such time as the revision takes effect. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes to our Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice is effective as of and was last updated on July 10th, 2016.