About the Bullet Truck
The Bullet Truck solves the #1 problem for Weber Smokey Mountain owners – mobility. Your smoking temps are better maintained locating /relocating the WSM out of the wind, with the added protection of (3) removable wind shields. Food prep and cooking tasks are easier with built-in prep shelf, lid hook, and disposable drip tray; the cart & smoker is elevated 3” for more ergonomic cooking.
For the hacker in you, you can accessorize the cart with lights, thermometers, blowers – you name it! Built for 18 ½” Weber Smokey Mountain cookers – not included – and other bullet smokers, the Bullet Truck assembles in 15 minutes and ready for a lifetime of smoking.
Bullet Truck Highlights
- Swivel casters ensure optimum mobility, ideal for when the weather changes, or for taking your WSM – not included – on the go. Lock the casters to park your Bullet Truck in the perfect location.
- Removable wind shields help keep your fire burning consistently, and protect your bullet smoker from the elements.
- Built-in prep table means no more balancing ingredients or having to place them on the ground or other outdoor surfaces.
- The built-in lid hook provides convenient storage for hot lids, and frees up your hands for cooking.
- A more ergonomic smoker. The Bullet Truck elevates your WSM, which means less stooping while basting, turning and preparing barbecue.
“Real barbecue is bragging food. Maybe it’s the great smoky flavor or maybe it’s the adulation of the eaters, but somehow all pitmasters develop into natural boasters, cocky enough to milk a bull. They learn to tell tall tales, wear odd clothes, act in wacky ways, and otherwise promote their aura as magicians of meat.”
-“Smoke & Spice”, Cheryl Alters Jamison and Bill Jamison
The Bullet Truck solves problem #1 of barbecue enthusiasts – mobility! The Weber Smokey Mountain charcoal bowl is attached to the base of the cart with hitch pins. Two structural supports stabilize the middle cooking section, and the lid can be fastened to cart uprights with a tie-down to secure the WSM for travel or transport across uneven ground. Four casters (two locking) make for easy moving.
Easier Food Prep
Standing at the Bullet Truck, prepping your meat of choice, is easy with the built-in prep shelf with integrated lid hook. The height of the cart makes the barbecue-bends a thing of the past. The Weber Smokey Mountain is elevated over 3” which makes food prep, basting, and charcoal reloads much easier. A cutout in the cart base, below the charcoal bowl, accommodates disposable foil trays to catch drippings before you catch heck from your wife for messing up your deck or patio. There is plenty of room on the shelf and base to store your barbecue essentials.
For you hackers out there. The Bullet Truck is the ultimate barbecue hacker platform. You can also attach power strips, and lights (GFCI power strips & lights, low wattage, etc). The metal surface means mounting digital thermometers, and other gadgets, eliminates the need for another table by the cart. Seems a perfect cooking rig for the Tiny House movement!